We are seeking a strong, experienced, organized, enthusiastic, and genuinely awesome professional for a full-time administrative role. The HR / Office Administrator executes all of the daily HR operations and supports our adjacent teams as necessary.
Position Title: HR / Office Administrator
Position Summary: The HR Office Administrator is a full-time position responsible for HR and Office Administration tasks on a daily basis. The HR / Office Administrator reports to the Director of Operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all new hire paperwork
- Create new employee files / logins
- Manage employee onboarding / training
- Manage / update employee files as necessary
- Manage / update employee handbook
- Offboard employees as necessary
- Conduct first round employee interviews
- Manage / update job descriptions and organize online library
- Post new job postings
- Manage recruiting and filling open jobs
- Provide data for internal communications including New Hires, Anniversaries, Promotions and any additional HR information required.
- Perform various support activities such as letter writing, presentation preparation, proofing, job fairs and special recruiting events, meeting booking, etc.
- Provide administrative support to help ensure compliance with all state and federal employment laws.
- Provide administrative support with the Worker’s Compensation (USA) process and claims.
- Maintain HR data integrity and conduct audits to ensure continuous accuracy.
- Manage / maintain all HR policies and procedures
- Administer & track employee benefits; insurance, 401k, vacations, etc.
- Ensure payroll is on-time and submitted accurately weekly
- Support managers and staff in all aspects of the work experience, including but not limited to conflict resolution, onboarding, payroll and benefits.
- Plan and lead semi annual all employee meeting / orientation
- Maintain a tracking system for employee reviews; 90-day & annual.
- Maintain a tracking system for employee bonuses, submit with payroll.
- Maintain filing/storage system for all daily & monthly reporting.
- Oversee all HR operations for compliance with any official entities
- Other tasks & responsibilities as requested by management
Office Administration Duties
- Monitor and respond to guest feedback with template replies or forward to appropriate individuals
- Monitor general emails and direct to appropriate individuals
- Monitor and respond to voicemails or direct to appropriate individuals
- Monitor and respond to guest inquiries from social / google / job boards etc…
- Take notes / minutes at weekly management meetings / monthly staff meetings and distribute
- Maintain HR and business data integrity and conduct audits to ensure continuous accuracy.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A passion for craft beer!
- Formal HR education preferred
- Advanced computer proficiency
- A self-motivated approach, with strong work ethic, requiring limited oversight
- Process and results driven leader with demonstrated success managing and achieving operational and financial goals
- Ability to monitor performance and proactively propose necessary modifications to a plan
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented with process-oriented thinking
- Strong capacity to both lead and participate in cross-functional teams to define issues and agree on processes, strategies, and outcomes
- Impeccable leadership and communication skills to a variety of audiences
- Innate desire to work as a team with a results driven approach to success
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, and crouch
Salary and Benefits
- 42,000 – 52,000 annual base salary
- Paid Healthcare, Medical, Vision and Dental at 90 days
- 401k with 100% employer match at 6 months
- Paid time off accrual from start date
- Flexible schedule options
- Education annual allowance
- House Account (valid at all Whetstone Brands properties)
- Discounts (at all Whetstone Brands properties)